Thread: OMG

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going back AGAIN (this will be the 4th time since Jan.) in a couple weeks. It's only for one night. I'm going by myself, playing hooky from work on a Friday, and staying at All-Star Sports.

I decided to go one last time before I'm blacked out for the summer. I REALLY want to see the Main Street Electrical Parade and the fireworks show at MK.

I am not totally sure on what to do during the day. I'm pretty sure I don't want to spend all day at MK so I was thinking about hanging out at Epcot and riding over on the monorail, or checking out Hollywood Studios, to which I've never been.

WHAT DO I DO?? I'm open to suggestions! Maybe I should just relax by the pool or go to DowntownD until the evening. Suggestions, please!
    Gwen

Post Thanks / Like
    Or maybe check out the Boardwalk Resort?
    I've never thought about bus-hopping to these places, either. Is it as easy to get around by bus from place to place as I think?
    Gwen

Post Thanks / Like
    You've never been to DHS? Really? You must remedy that!!

lol I can tell you that if I lived in FL, I would be going A LOT more than I do now and I go a lot :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    you will love DHS - sometimes its my most favourite park

Post Thanks / Like
    You do realize the first showing of the MSEP is going to be on a Sunday, yes? (Or at least that's my understanding).
    Life is fragile. Each day really does matter. Live, live, live! Remember to love and let love, too.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG! That's exciting! And I can't believe you've never been to DHS either!

Have fun!
    xxoo Rosie

Post Thanks / Like
    In the Mickey Monitor it says that Summer Nightastic! Fireworks run June 6-August 14. MSEP also starts June 6. I'm going on June 11th so...HOPEFULLY MM is correct and they both start on the 6th.
    Gwen

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep. the 6th is Sunday, so that works.
    Life is fragile. Each day really does matter. Live, live, live! Remember to love and let love, too.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Omg. After all the stuff that got dumped on me at work today (AFTER the 3-day weekend) I am going to need this 3-day weekend!! HA! Looking forward to DHS & MK!!
    Gwen