Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Its Friday!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    and the last day of work for over a week woohoo

was going to go fishing the weekend, but the turkish GP is on so will give it a miss

what we all up to the weekend?
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    working
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Tonight I'm going for a drink with my beautiful girlfriend, her best friend and her new-ish boyfriend. Tomorrow is vegging day, Louise is off to Belgium for a few days so I'm just going to chill and save some pennies, Sunday I'll be in the pub watching England beat Japan, and Monday I'll be making the most of my three day weekend, and doing housework!

Next weekend is Harlem Globetrotters and the weekend after that... DOWNLOAD!!

I'm on a highway to hell....

Post Thanks / Like
    Watching Daniel play baseball tomorrow and then watching Caitlin at the Southern Street Dance champs on Sunday ~ Monday there is a wolf conservancy open day i wouldn't mind going to :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkE, post: 210619
    Tonight I'm going for a drink with my beautiful girlfriend, her best friend and her new-ish boyfriend. Tomorrow is vegging day, Louise is off to Belgium for a few days so I'm just going to chill and save some pennies, Sunday I'll be in the pub watching England beat Japan, and Monday I'll be making the most of my three day weekend, and doing housework!

Next weekend is Harlem Globetrotters and the weekend after that... DOWNLOAD!!

I'm on a highway to hell....
    Is download what the Donnington monsters of rock turned into

I went 6 years running to that :D good times

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 210622
    Is download what the Donnington monsters of rock turned into

I went 6 years running to that :D good times
    Yes it is - Monsters of Rock started in 1980, took a brief break in the late nineties and returned as Ozzfest until 2003, then LiveNation took over and it became Download. It's still in Donnington Park racecourse, and has grown every year - this year sees the introduction of a five day camping pass, two extra stages (so there's now 5 stages, with roughly 100 bands playing across three days), and the arena has been expanded to allow 110,000 people in.

As it's the 30th anniversary of MOR, they've gone all out to sign AC/DC as the main act for Friday. They are bringing their own stage (seriously!), and will be the only band playing when they are on. Usually the main acts on each stage overlap a bit, but not for AC/DC! I bet they weren't cheap either - but they havent played a festival since 1991, so it'll be worth it.

This will be my second download festival, and about my tenth in total (I used to go to Reading until it went a bit more indie / emo). I cannot wait!!

I'd recommend it to anyone who likes rock music - the other headliners are Rage Against The Machine (Saturday) and Aerosmith (Sunday). These festivals are truly unique experiences, and seem to get better every year. It's really bad, but I'm really looking forward to seeing Billy Idol!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Getting ready for a week in AZ coming up next Tuesday. I'll have to be ready with clothes packed for that AND for WDW BLT the following weekend! :D :D :D

Yepper!!! We're going to finally get a chance to stay at BLT and it's on "that all important first weekend in June!" How cool is that.

Not sure if we'll get to see the first run of the new Electrical Light Parade as it's on Sunday (6/6) but we'll play it by ear from here.

Need to get the house organized too. Coming up summer, and the pool, and that sort of stuff. We've "opened" the lanai already, but want to get it nicely arranged for the peak summer use.

Hoping the problem neighbors don't ruin this summer for us like last. :(

Hope everyone gets at least a little chance for a bit of a rest this weekend. It's a long three day here as Monday is Memorial Day.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going to see Sex in the City 2. :D

Then I have a lot of homework to deal with along with getting the house ready for the carpet cleaners on Tuesday. Then I'm going to IKEA on Tuesday. :D I have not been in almost a year.

Post Thanks / Like
    Not much going on here this weekend, hockey on Saturday and a birthday party on Sunday. Our Aunt passed away last evening and waiting to hear about the arrangements Looking at booking a trip this November to see Harry and the Christmas decorations at the Mouse. Have heard about renting DVC points from another site but not sure about that.Looks like rain today though, need groceries if we're going to eat ! Sister Tink have a safe trip ! And have a blast next weekend, can't wait to hear about BLT.

Post Thanks / Like
    Tinkfan, sorry to know abourt your sad news

Hopefully car shopping tomorrow!

hiding my ipad from my DH..

going up the mountain with my DH and dog..... gulp! (for the first time)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast