Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you wear....

Post Thanks / Like
    I just bought a few more disney shirts from the disney store and the outlet. They were on sale. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, wear it all the time, except to work. Even do the work things sometimes on Fridays. Wearing a pair of shorts right now that have a pretty faded Mickey on them. Wish I could find more of these because they are very comfortable and casual.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Pyjamas, socks, I buy tshirts for the gym. I have a lovely hoody from the tren d shop in DTD

Post Thanks / Like
    At home: PJs, dressing gown, socks, t-shirts, aprons, hoodie & tote bags.

Only at WDW: Hats & Ears. :D
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 211538
    Oh, I know Dawn! I have an OLD t-shirt, the kind where the "picture and saying" were actually embroidered on the shirt. It's purple and white stripe, with Piglet sitting on Eeyore's belly as Eeyore floats on the water. The saying is "Go with the flow..."

That thing has been worn to death and still looks great. Sure can't say that about my newer ones that look like they are ready for dusting and not wearing.

Jeff, what sort of clothes/shirts do you like? What would you like to see in the store?
    I prefer subtle clothing i.e disney logo or mickey at the bottom of the shirt, tie etc

I prefer to be the only person who knows that I am wearing Disney clothing (not due to being ashamed or anything - just a sense of adventure if you get my meaning?!)

However, on t-shirt or top I like the picture to be vintage style i.e fade effect etc (make sense?!)

Big fan of mugs etc so no problem there.

It is whole different story when it comes to hoodie! Bolder the better LOL!

I fell in love with Mickey Star wars watch but when I went back next day it was all sold out I was seriously gutted!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Next trip, I'm gonna be proudly wearing my wDisneySecrets t/shirt :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Not really. Most of my shirts are 5 or 10 years old, so I only wear them around the house or to bed these days. I do still love my "Tigger is that you?" shirt from AK and I will keep it until there is nothing left

Dh actually does wear quite a bit of stuff. We got him some of the Disney golf style shirts that he is able to wear to work.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a disney dressing gown and disney jammies, on my last trip to wdw it was absolutely flippin' freezing and i ended up buying a fleecy jacket with a hood, on the back was a christmas scene which said Joy to the World 2008, i wear it all the time at home (not outside though!). Id like to get another jacket when we go this year, ive worn this one much more than i thought i would and its a christmas one!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123