Thread: When do children go back to school?

Post Thanks / Like
    In Florida and the USA as a whole? :questionmark1:

Post Thanks / Like
    Depending on the level, and the location, schools are back in session beginning in August and usually runs through early September (the return). Most colleges and unis are back by the end of August. The south returns sooner than the northeast.

So, by mid-September is a fair bet that nearly all students are back in school.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Not soon enough
    People who say money doesn't buy happiness...don't know where to shop!

Post Thanks / Like
    LOLOL! Mama used to LOVE the first day of school. It was usually her birthday. How's that for a present? :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Totally cool Tink!
    I didn't remember what it was like when the kids started school and then had summer break and I couldn't WAIT for them to go back to school!
    Now I'm doing it all over again with Caitie...and I'm counting down the days! Don't get me wrong..I love that little girl like no one's business, but she's gotten to the "I'm independent and I can do EVERYTHING I want to" stage in her life. EKKKK
    People who say money doesn't buy happiness...don't know where to shop!