Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IPad question

Post Thanks / Like
    Would any of you buy on line and have shipped to your hotel or is there a chance we will not get this product due to low stock still. We are only in NY for 4 nights. Shipping is 7-10 days and we go week Monday.

Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure how happy either apple or the hotel would be about this. There is also the problem of what to do if it comes late or, as it did here early. I'd buy from the uk and wait , I think in the end that may be quickest anyway, unless your reasons are more price

Post Thanks / Like
    I've always had good luck shipping to hotels but I admit, the more valuable the item the more wary I'd be.

The availability IS getting better though so I'd expect them to start becoming available off the shelf pretty soon to be honest.

The other way would be to phone them up and ask if they'd accept a reservation over the phone (some will some won't). If they do, then you could reserve one about a week out
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you both. Will phone and ask. Hotel are happy for deliveries but was worried what would happen if they did not have any to dispatch for when i am there. Its more to do with the cost of them out there. I am thinking of getting the camera gadget to go with it, do you recommend this. Thanks guys, always know were to come to with me Apple queries

Post Thanks / Like
    The 5th Avenue apple store will have HUGE stocks of them as well It's like the mothership. It's just amazing!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mainecoon lover, post: 211186
    I am thinking of getting the camera gadget to go with it, do you recommend this.
    If you can get the camera connection kit, I'd absolutely do it!

They can't be had over here for love nor money! The online Apple store is showing that it ships in 3 to 4 weeks!

If they've got them in NY (which is possible) and you can get it, I would. If you take very many pictures at all, I think you'll find the camera kit to be a must have accessory. And the way it interfaces through the photos app is incredible!

Tom (... still waiting on mine!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Amazed mine came with the iPad after all I have heard

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 211199
    Amazed mine came with the iPad after all I have heard
    You must be living right!

Tom (... waiting... waiting...)

Post Thanks / Like
    Guy from work managed to snag me one from the trafford centre yesterday but apparently it was the last one in stock!

Camera addon/case seem to be the must have addons
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok guys went into our local Storm shop and they had Ipad 64. Dh said wait but when we got home and priced up with tax there was not a lot in it. Do i rush there in the morning and buy, would i need all that memory. We are thinking photo's, music and books. To wait or buy, silly question to you lot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast