Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: offsite dining?

Post Thanks / Like
    Texas de Brazil has good looking men (gauchoes) carrying meat on skewers. My goodness is that place heavenly! You can sign up for their free email club and get half price meals. It's a good thing to do b/c this place is expensive!

Chevy's is good....just don't get the tomatilla sauce. I had it on my tamale and I swear it was like the devil had spit in my mouth!!! HOT is not even the word for it....but otherwise it was very good in there

I like Red Lobster....I could go for the cheddar biscuits alone.

I'm not a huge fan of Outback or Carrabas either. Both are always packed though.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a recipe for those biscuits. :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    PLEASE share!!!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 14919
    Texas de Brazil has good looking men (gauchoes) carrying meat on skewers.
    OK - Im going! :p015:

Margaret

Post Thanks / Like
    Good middle-of-the road food is Perkins at The Crossroads. Enough variety to suit groups, but nothing spectacular. A step above Denny's IMHO--but that could be because I've been over-exposed to Denny's! *LOL*

Post Thanks / Like
    Remind me when I get home Johnie. I'll put it on the boards for you.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12