Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: 1000 Posts

  1. #11
    Senior Member mumof2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    9,051
    Post Thanks / Like
    yaaaaay well done Sandra!




  2. #12
    Senior Member uscwest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Woodbridge, VA
    Posts
    8,183
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats, well done.





    My Facebook Profile: Facebook

    To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

    When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix



  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by arkvilla, post: 211462
    Yes Mick, that was last July 4th... see, it's taken me less than a year

    Sandra
    i know i remember the day well. you know i thought you were part of the premier travel team at first
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Romford, Essex
    Posts
    2,315
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 211589
    i know i remember the day well. you know i thought you were part of the premier travel team at first
    I can see why you would have thought that as I stood with them most of the time but thta's because we had spoken alot as I had booked my flights with them that year. I didn't know anyone else.

    They seem to have gone very quiet - I did PM Kim not so long ago to see how she is, but I've not had anything back??? Not sure if they are still about??

    Sandra
    Sandra




  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by arkvilla, post: 211590
    I can see why you would have thought that as I stood with them most of the time but thta's because we had spoken alot as I had booked my flights with them that year. I didn't know anyone else.

    They seem to have gone very quiet - I did PM Kim not so long ago to see how she is, but I've not had anything back??? Not sure if they are still about??

    Sandra
    i did get an email ages ago but they dont seem to be all that keen on their customer relations tbh, i wanted quotes from them, got flights but nothing else so im going somewhere else, i cant rely on them to do what i want them to do for me.

    did you get your tickets etc when they said you would sandra?
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Romford, Essex
    Posts
    2,315
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was hit & miss and I had referred one of my guests to them and they had problems so I stopped referring.

    If you are still looking for quotes PM me and I'll give you a contact - worth a go even if it's just for comparison

    Sandra
    Sandra




  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by arkvilla, post: 211641
    It was hit & miss and I had referred one of my guests to them and they had problems so I stopped referring.

    If you are still looking for quotes PM me and I'll give you a contact - worth a go even if it's just for comparison

    Sandra
    yes i am for everything :)

    not good that was it, just too unreliable tbh
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •