Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Epcot.......

Post Thanks / Like
    I think EPCOT is the 'love it, or hate it park'
    First time I ever went was before I was a member of an online site like this and I knew very little about the parks. I wasn't impressed with EPCOT...at all.

Then, I joined an online Disney site, learnt there was more to the park than I gave it credit for and I now love the place.

I like WS more than FW. I love all of the entertainers from the different countries and, of course there's Illuminations!

Are you a lover or hater?

What's your favourite section of EPCOT?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 211651
    I think EPCOT is the 'love it, or hate it park'
    First time I ever went was before I was a member of an online site like this and I knew very little about the parks. I wasn't impressed with EPCOT...at all.

Then, I joined an online Disney site, learnt there was more to the park than I gave it credit for and I now love the place.

I like WS more than FW. I love all of the entertainers from the different countries and, of course there's Illuminations!

Are you a lover or hater?

What's your favourite section of EPCOT?
    We really like WS!

But staying at POR as we do, it's become very difficult for my DW to get back there. Perhaps next time we'll try staying at BC or YC where we get into the WS entrance more directly.

As far as our favorite section, that one's easy. That would be the food section!

Tom (:macave:... where shall we eat?)

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG!!!! You need to ask?!

EPCOT, the World Showcase in particular is THE park for us! It's our number one favorite and it's one of the very few Disney things that I can point to and definitively say "my best."

I love talking to the CMs in the different countries. I love to hear their stories, especially at Christmas. All too often the British kids, and the French kids are really homesick so getting to talk about what their families are doing seems to help.

I like seeing all the things on offer. You'd think I'd never been there before the way I have to look at everything. There are the favorite drinks, the favorite treats, the favorite places to eat...

EPCOT is my A#1 all time favorite park.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    oh EPCOT for me every time, love love love it

It was the first park I ever went to and it remains my favourite. Illuminations, especially at Christmas, well just wow. Wow.

Strangely enough, there are parts of WS I Still need to explore!

I do hate that theyve moved the entrance all the way to the left as you go in from the bus stands. I mean come on, Whyyyyyyyyyy.
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Love it! MK will always be my favourite park just because. But Epcot is my second favourite - spent about 4 full days there last time and really explored.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I absolutely adore Epcot! Especially the WS! It's my favorite part of Disney World.

Post Thanks / Like
    Love EPCOT and yet believe there is so much more they could do especially in the World Showcase. Favorite times to visit are F&W and Christmas Season. Also enjoy the spring Flower and Garden Festival but don't get there that often.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Miss the EPCOT Arch though can't believe they removed that
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    It's Epcot for me as well, love it! The flowers, the smell of the air is so sweet when you walk by all the gardens. The food, the WS!!! I miss it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 211699
    Miss the EPCOT Arch though can't believe they removed that
    Me too.....all those twinkling lights to no longer walk through!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast