Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Waterparks

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellyamc, post: 212336
    Well that is good to know. I always hear about women loosing bits of their suits on large slides

Dh always jokes that I wear more clothes when I swim then when I'm just walking around
    i would recommend them to anyone, i wish we had more days to go
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Are these disney water parks included on the normal disney tickets or do you buy them at the gates or something?
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 212495
    Are these disney water parks included on the normal disney tickets or do you buy them at the gates or something?
    on the disney tickets look for the ones with options they are the water park entry tickets keith :D

or get the ultimate and you can go as many times as you want to all parks :)
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 212503
    on the disney tickets look for the ones with options they are the water park entry tickets keith :D

or get the ultimate and you can go as many times as you want to all parks :)
    Also Disney Quest is included the ultimate ticket (not many people knew this when we were over there)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 212495
    depending where you get your tickets from keith

if you get them from the uk then yes the water parks are already on them if you get them whilst there then you have to mention having the ones with water park option on them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Shelly

i know exactly how you feel, i tend to wrap a short sarong around me whilst walking around then when i get on the lazy river we just leave flip flops, sarong and towels at the side and make sure we get off in the same place!

honestly, if you feel self concious just remember there are dozens of other people there feeling the same way

Post Thanks / Like
    We always do waterparks but never disney ones as we never buy a disney ticket. Always do wet n wild and last time we did aquatica - we really liked it there, it was very calm and you could hear music playing which i really like. It had a lovely part for the kids and isabelle was quite happy in the shade playing with the sand and pottering in and out of the water. We plan to go back this year!

Im not keen on getting flesh out! I wear a swimming costume (so there are no, erm, spillages!) and a pair of dh's swimming shorts! Last time i went swimming with my sister i had a sarrong on, i took it off at the poolside and shot in the water so i wouldnt be seen - my sister said she had never seen me move so fast - i was like a greyhound moving!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123