Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Melting Pot

Post Thanks / Like
    You are given your menu choices raw. That's the point of fondue! LOL! You then skewer them on long forks, and then place them in your cooking medium of choice. You let them sit until you are pleased with the results and then eat them. There are several forks per person so you have a number of choices cooking at one time.

It's not for those who are so hungry they can't wait to be fed! LOL! It takes a bit of time, but not excessive. Allows for the good conversation, I mentioned.

The cheese fondue (and the chocolate) are prepared for you tableside, and you then just merrily dunk your bread, or fruit(and other wicked yummy bits like cheesecake!) (for the chocolate) and eat!

So, you've taken the edge off your hunger with the cheese starter, and then you can enjoy your slower moving mail portion of the meal.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    You know, we have one not far from us...we may have to go try it now.
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    OH do! I think you'll be really happy that you did!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    It sounds like something my DH and DS would like too...we enjoy actually interacting at meals...sadly though since our work schedules changed...we are all so tired at most meals we eat in silence
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 14286
    You do your own cooking???!!!!

Stuff that - I'm on holiday.
    Once again Dawn....I may be with you on that one
    It seems very expensive .... especially if i have to cook it myself

Post Thanks / Like
    If I burn it can I send it back and complain?

Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure it's for us. Not enough beige.

Post Thanks / Like
    We LOVE The Melting Pot!!! You can go for just chocolate if you want. It can get pricey. The Big Night Out is the cheese, salad, entree and dessert and runs about $100 for 2 people.

They have been doing specials for the last year or so. They have a Ladies Night Out here and it's $25 for everything. Awesome, awesome deal.

I like cooking my own food. It's fun and interactive. They do the cheese and chocolate for you. They bring you the salad. Just the entree is do it yourself. If you go to their website, you can get the email specials and they send you free chocolate coupons (for signing up, anniversary, birthday).

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I forgot about the salad! HOW could I do THAT?! They make the most awesome salads, too!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire, post: 14351
    Not sure it's for us. Not enough beige.
    Cheese is beige.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast