Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Melting Pot

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks fantastic I would love that, DH doesn't eat cheese though :rolleyes008:Mind you we could just go for the chocolate

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Jon and I first discovered this restaurant when we were in D.C. Since then we've discovered one near us here in Darien...we're HUGE fans. We go quite often but have only ever done the "Cheese and Chocolate." We always say we're going to do the Big Night Out, but we've never been hungry enough. It can be a lovely romantic dinner for two or a really great girls night out...like Tink said, it's GREAT for conversation!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yes, make sure you don't eat all day. It is a ton of food but the lovely thing is that it isn't rushed so you don't feel like your going to bust your seams!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm i would love to try it but im a rotten cook i would probably burn it :rolleyes008:
    Jacqui xxx

Post Thanks / Like
    oh no! You wouldn't burn it. It's very simple, even I can do it. They tell you what to do. Essentially all you do is put your meat on the skewer thingie and then just put it the fondue pot for a bit. The biggest trick is to remember not to put your raw food on your eating plate.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love fondue - and I'd love to try this restaurant someday!

Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123