Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you all do?

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a measly student!!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    I work 4 hours a day in the kitchen of a special needs school.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a manager in a community health and social care team and Jon is an Instructor pilot in the RAF.

Post Thanks / Like
    Learning Support Assistant in a primary school - best job in the world. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 212004
    I'm a measly student!!
    Hey Josh,

My measly student got himself a p/t job in Asda today - he has been looking for almost 18 months and this was his first interview in all that time. It's just a 3 month job which will fit in perfectly for his A levels and the him going to Uni.

He's going to be doing the online shopping orders and has to work from 6am till 11am - we think it's hilarious considering most days he gets up about noon

The only time he sees 6am is when he stays up all night to watch the Tampa Bay Rays play...

We're so glad he going to be earning - hooray

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    I am manager for Advocacy Service and my hubby is homeless prevention officer (well from tomorrow! - His first day tomorrow!!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellyamc, post: 211984
    Wow..everyone here is in IT

I am a stay at home Mommy and have been since Katie was born in 2006. Before that I ran the records department for our local County. Dh is in...you guessed it..IT :D He works for a local not for profit.
    Which not for profit Shelly?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by arkvilla, post: 212044
    Hey Josh,

My measly student got himself a p/t job in Asda today - he has been looking for almost 18 months and this was his first interview in all that time. It's just a 3 month job which will fit in perfectly for his A levels and the him going to Uni.

He's going to be doing the online shopping orders and has to work from 6am till 11am - we think it's hilarious considering most days he gets up about noon

The only time he sees 6am is when he stays up all night to watch the Tampa Bay Rays play...

Sandra

Life is good ehhh!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm medically retired so to speak but in my former life I was a Nurse Teacher.( an RN that is certified to teach) I was in charge of Special Education for our districts private schools.9 401's ect parent/ student advocate)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by arkvilla, post: 212044
    Hey Josh,

Sandra
    I've had a few PT jobs I love having my own money The only thing I hate is that they've all been temporary. The amount of places looking for PT staff is seriously low and I think a lot of adults that have lost jobs are taking them up. I honestly think it's an age thing I've been for 3-4 interviews recently and I always think I've done pretty well but never get the job I worked in M&S over Christmas and they've offered me a permanent PT position twice but the hours didn't fit in with college.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast