Thread: What would you like to see added to disney?

Post Thanks / Like
    I was chatting about this to others in the office, what would you like to see added to disney parks resorts or even downtown disney?

I'd like to see more shops in downtown disney, somewhere to really spend a day shopping

Then some clubs to go to for adults in the evening, I remember them saying they would build a sort of nightime park? does anyone else remember that?

One guy in the office said he wanted some really high tech stuff in epcot because over the years its got a bit lame , his word

finally some of the girls who havent been wanted a twilight park

what about you?

Post Thanks / Like
    the adventurers club - man I miss that place so many good memories, I'd like all the old shops back that had a bit of class and style to them, shops that sold different and unique things , not the homogenous plastic rubbish in every single store - the art of disney used to give me goosebumps and I loved the disney at home store.

As with the parks some more Disney animation inspired stuff, they have such a rich history of this and its been kinda lost

I also miss the Disney Institute

Post Thanks / Like
    I really feel that they need someplace where the adults can go and unwind without any kids in tow.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    More countries represented at Epcot. They could squeeze in a couple more...come on! Also, they could really fix up Futureworld. It's getting pretty shabby looking. The Odyssey building? The building where Body Wars was? Geez, Disney, pull it together.
    Gwen

Post Thanks / Like
    Something new at DHS. After you've ridden TOT and RNRC, you've seen BandB, and waited and waited for TSM, it's all kindof blah after that.

There's so many new 'live' action movies out now. Can't they come up with something?
    xxoo Rosie

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gwennie81, post: 213863
    More countries represented at Epcot. They could squeeze in a couple more...come on!
    This for sure! First thing I thought of too! Surely there are some countries who'd love to chip in for it to promote themselves?
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes to all the above!

I'd like to see countries added to the World Showcase uppermost. My understanding is that the World Showcase was built to allow for additional countries over time, but there are still only the "original" 11. What's up with that?

BRING BACK THE ADVENTURER'S CLUB! KUNGALOOSH!!!!

It used to be so nice to go from different shop to different shop and see all the unique items. I remember when the Art of Disney had an UPPER FLOOR where beautiful furniture and other home decorating items were on offer. There was a wicked glass topped table there one time...

Now? Pah. Generic and boring.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle