Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Scott1066 logging in

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome and yay! another member!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 212825
    so are you a fan of american hotrod and overhaulin scott

i too go to old town every trip
    All the programs are a must, Love the old town.A couple of my mates actually took there cars over to the cruise and raced the cars at Jacksonvill.
    Thanks again for the welcomes

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott1066, post: 212928
    All the programs are a must, Love the old town.A couple of my mates actually took there cars over to the cruise and raced the cars at Jacksonvill.
    Thanks again for the welcomes
    what cars were they?
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Scott!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 212935
    what cars were they?
    One was a late 50's Apache Truck, he also took a 1/2 scale model T Ford which he sold to one of the shops in the old town and I believe is still there today (toy type shop) and the other was a pro street camaro. Both came fom Worthing way. The Camaro was in the Chevy Nationals Drag racing over there.
    Myself and my youngest went in the Camaro in the cruise and my other 2 girls went in the back of the truck. Doing the cruise in a car was amazing. Won't happen again I,m sure

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott1066, post: 212940
    One was a late 50's Apache Truck, he also took a 1/2 scale model T Ford which he sold to one of the shops in the old town and I believe is still there today (toy type shop) and the other was a pro street camaro. Both came fom Worthing way. The Camaro was in the Chevy Nationals Drag racing over there.
    Myself and my youngest went in the Camaro in the cruise and my other 2 girls went in the back of the truck. Doing the cruise in a car was amazing. Won't happen again I,m sure
    wow thats so cool
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    omg Scott tell me who took the cars?

you can PM me the names, just thought hubby may know them or have heard of them. We are in worthing and he has a '72 skylark at the moment.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof2, post: 212962
    omg Scott tell me who took the cars?

you can PM me the names, just thought hubby may know them or have heard of them. We are in worthing and he has a '72 skylark at the moment.
    I will pm you but also we have a car on in Battle on the 1st Aug for the very same, Hot Rods, Customs, Classic American and Custom and American bikes. I am one of the organisers and we camp for the whole weekend with live bands charity auctions and a cruise out on the SAT MORN. Without it sounding like a sales pitch i can give more info

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott1066, post: 212977
    I will pm you but also we have a car on in Battle on the 1st Aug for the very same, Hot Rods, Customs, Classic American and Custom and American bikes. I am one of the organisers and we camp for the whole weekend with live bands charity auctions and a cruise out on the SAT MORN. Without it sounding like a sales pitch i can give more info
    oh cool!

i'm going on holiday and hubby is working!

we have the worthing show on July 25th. he's had his car a few years now but won't put it in as it needs work. Mot'd and everything but needs work.

here's a link to a thread about his cars http://wdisneysecrets.com/forums/pho...ican-cars.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Worthing Sunny Sunday i;ve had a few cars down there over the years. Great day out, Shame your not around for ours

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123