Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 50 of 50

Thread: hooters family friendly?

  1. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    warks,uk
    Posts
    1,976
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 212411
    I just think that we see 'them' anywhere else we go I, personally, would take anyone over the age of 10.


    you only have to go to a waterpark to see much less

    i think there is nothing more revolting than a male walking around in speedo's
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wirral
    Posts
    9,138
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tb2830, post: 212414


    you only have to go to a waterpark to see much less

    i think there is nothing more revolting than a male walking around in speedo's
    The other day in Asda there was a lady walking around with a bikini on. I won't go into details but 'they' looked like teabags. She was no oil painting and it was just vile. On the *same* day at the same asda, someone had a pee in the carpark!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    warks,uk
    Posts
    1,976
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 212415
    The other day in Asda there was a lady walking around with a bikini on. I won't go into details but 'they' looked like teabags. She was no oil painting and it was just vile. On the *same* day at the same asda, someone had a pee in the carpark!
    dont you talk to me about asda

    seriously that is just disgusting

    havent they heard of tena's
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wirral
    Posts
    9,138
    Post Thanks / Like
    The man was fairly drunk. He did warn everyone by shouting "UH OH" but didn't make any effort to conceal anything!!! It's a good job Niamh was too young to understand what was going on. If she'd have seen anything I'd have decked him!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

  5. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Romford, Essex
    Posts
    2,319
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tb2830, post: 212416
    dont you talk to me about asda

    seriously that is just disgusting

    havent they heard of tena's

    Hiya Tracy,

    Did you get any flowers yet???

    If not I'll ring and compain for you - I'll say I'm from Health & Safety - lol

    Sandra
    Sandra




  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tb2830, post: 212414


    you only have to go to a waterpark to see much less

    i think there is nothing more revolting than a male walking around in speedo's
    omg men in speedos why is it middle aged men always wear them and think they are so cool.....and older big uptop woman in teeny weeny bikinis they they look nice......noooooooooooooooo you dont
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15,520
    Post Thanks / Like
    How old is old

















  8. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wirral
    Posts
    9,138
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do la senza do bikinis now?
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

  9. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    warks,uk
    Posts
    1,976
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by arkvilla, post: 212435
    Hiya Tracy,

    Did you get any flowers yet???

    If not I'll ring and compain for you - I'll say I'm from Health & Safety - lol

    Sandra

    ive still not heard nothing sandra

    think its disgusting to be honest
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    338
    Post Thanks / Like
    the food would have to be something amazing for me to be served by people with bits on show and they wouldnt be getting a good tip just for it either

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •