Thread: ? about upper berth pull down beds

Post Thanks / Like
    Does anyone know what these look like when they are pulled down? How far from the floor are they? Would it be something that a 6 year old might be comfortable sleeping on or would it be so high they would be scared?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by paraflier, post: 212470
    Does anyone know what these look like when they are pulled down? How far from the floor are they? Would it be something that a 6 year old might be comfortable sleeping on or would it be so high they would be scared?
    thanks for asking this I was wondering the same does any one have any photos or anything

Post Thanks / Like
    No photos but not high enough to scare a child. A little lower than the top bunk of a conventional bunkbed.

If the six year old were a restless sleeper though, and fell out, s/he could get hurt. It is high enough for that to happen.
    Life is fragile. Each day really does matter. Live, live, live! Remember to love and let love, too.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I found a picture of it, looks like it is as high as the top of the back of the couch. Not sure if it will work but if it doesn't I can always stick both kids on the pullout bed.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't find the pictures I had of it but I don't think it will be a problem.

Other than the kids fighting over who gets the top bunk!

Tom (.... they'll probably be too tired to care!)