Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats your favourite must do things whilst on holiday

Post Thanks / Like
    Im making a list of things from the unofficial guide to disneyworld things like watching the acts in the world showcase and the boardwalk, walk down international drive

Whats your favourite thing or things to do which may not be in the guide books

Post Thanks / Like
    Sometimes I just like to sit and watch. My best place to do this is in front of the castle. Get a nice shady bench and just rest a while and watch everything happen around you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Eat, eat and eat! Oh, and do biiiiiig coasters!

Post Thanks / Like
    I enjoy taking the time to enjoy the details.

Post Thanks / Like
    On the first day of our vacation we always go to DTD and buy a coffee from Ghiradelli`s which we drink whilst sitting at one of the tables by the lake, just watching the world go by and soaking up the atmosphere.

Post Thanks / Like
    Favorite things to do? We love the world showcase and like to poke around in the nooks and crannies of the different countries. There are a lot little tucked up areas that are nice.

We love to arrive very early to AK and head right to the Pangani Forest Trail where we watch the gorilla troupe in the early morning. We've seen some of the most incredible behaviors from the gorillas before all the (noisy) guests arrive.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    BIIIIIIG coasters
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Like slowhand we like to sit at the tables by the lake. However, instead of Ghiradelli coffee, we like to be sipping on Margaritas.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    mine is an unusual one we love to spend time going around on disney transport we spent a whole day traveling around and never entered a park it was so much fun

Post Thanks / Like
    first day we go straight to one of the water park and hop onto lazy river!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast