Thread: this beautiful sunshine

Post Thanks / Like
    is just making me want to be at a waterpark in florida

but instead i have to go and get ready for work

is anyone esle feeling the same
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Not me! Im not a summer person at all! Cus we go away in November, its the cold wintery weather that makes me think more about Florida!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tb2830, post: 212821
    is just making me want to be at a waterpark in florida

but instead i have to go and get ready for work

is anyone esle feeling the same
    i just love the WP's :D
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    the water was so warm at the beach today i thought if it was a lovely shade of blue instead of murky grey it would've been like being abroad somewhere!

Post Thanks / Like
    Chose today to do a load of visits in the community, beautiful day for it!

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been all over the place today. I've borrowed the mum-mobile again this week as parents are away (don't worry we took out temporary insurance, I'm not driving round uninsured!) Went to the shops to get a few bits in before they're back, then I took Jade to go and get some slimmers world stuff from a local butchers (she's started after weight watchers started getting tedious) and then took some stuff to the tip.

Picked up a rabbit run on freecycle which will do nicely for a new hatchling tortoise enclosure. It was advertised as a hutch and I was going to put some heating in the 'hutch' part of it, but it's just a run so I think I'll attach some perspex over a portion of it to make a 'greenhouse' type thing
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the watreparks and am starting to get fluttery in my tummy as not too far away for us now - less than 60 days....

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Sandra you're getting me all jealous!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    been running round like a blue ass fly today, took laurens yaris in for a mot retest, it failed on exhaust & pitted front brake discs

toyota wanted 954 for the centre section of the exhaust only OMG what a rip off
    also wanted 350 for new front discs and pads so 1304 all told i nearly fell off

so did some ringing round day before yesterday and took it to the garage where she had to have new track control arms because of the potholes and they charged 280 and thats with a back exhaust box as well as when it was taken apart that was blowing too. so overall saved 1000 from what toyota wanted. i think a call to trading stds is in order how can they charge so much is beyond me
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Jesus Mick! Some people would just go "yes OK if that's what it will cost..." and gone with the first price. Good job you shopped around

My Mum uses a local garage that is really cheap compared to if she took her car to renault but my Dad only lets the dealers touch his car. I sometimes get the feeling he loves his cars more than his Children
    Follow Me on Pinterest