Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No Friday thread?

Post Thanks / Like
    blimey, i've been thinking it's Saturday every day for the last few days!

Been to the beach today, my Aunty and Uncle drove down from Guildford with their grandson and my other Uncle so Mum, Matthew, Lance, Nancy and I went to meet them.

Great fun was had by all, the water was lovely and warm, i sat in the shade of my umbrella and still managed to get sunburnt which I find very peculiar!

Having naughty chip shop food for tea tonight!

Tomorrow, I may go camping overnight with Matthew, Sally and Billie, and possibly Sharon and Martin. I have to call the campsite in the morning to see if they have any spaces.

Jamie is at Thorpe Park with the lad along the road and his girlfriend, staying in a hotel and spending another day at the park before being brought home by the girls father.

Lee will have to stay at home to wait for him if i go camping...hey ho!

Sunday we have my step nephews birthday party to go to.

Then back to school on Monday....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 212917
    Waiting to board my flight. WDW here I come! LOL. Checking into BLT later today!

Have a stupendous week-end! Of course a trip report with pictures please. At least of BLT! Not much going on here. Need to have a quiet week-end for a change, have been a little under the weather these days. Will check out Universal on the web. Hockey, soccer and a birthday party for our grandson Jack. Ty's final exams are coming up, starting on the 8th. and ending on the 18th.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sunday my Kyle goes to Wales for a week with the school - he's never been away from home and I know he'll be fine but I won't - I'll miss him so much - he's my baby...

The rest of us are going to watch Arun's baseball game - it's the first one we'll have made this season and they are short on players so Arun has roped Ryan into playing even though he's never played before!! Looking forward to it.

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by arkvilla, post: 212974
    Sunday my Kyle goes to Wales for a week with the school - he's never been away from home and I know he'll be fine but I won't - I'll miss him so much - he's my baby...

The rest of us are going to watch Arun's baseball game - it's the first one we'll have made this season and they are short on players so Arun has roped Ryan into playing even though he's never played before!! Looking forward to it.

Sandra
    Aww, what will they do in Wales?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by arkvilla, post: 212974

Sandra
    Where is Arun playing tomorrow? I'm sure our paths will cross one day! :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gareth's in the tech crew for the school musical again tonight, and I'm going with him this time!

Hopefully the hall won't be too cold - although the days are still warm, the nights are getting a bit nippy!

Should be good! I will try and take a photo of him on duty.
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkfan, post: 212987
    Aww, what will they do in Wales?
    They do stuff like canoeing, absailing, trim trail - all outdoorsy things - it's the year 6 children who have finished their SDAT's and are going to be leaving the school to go on to Secondary - they will have such a good time

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lisaw, post: 212992
    Where is Arun playing tomorrow? I'm sure our paths will cross one day! :D
    His game is tomorrow andit's a home game which is in chelmsford.

Most of his games are quite far away -last week was in Manoe HOuse, London but he has ben all over - luckily for him it's mostly men who drive so they are able to take him, otherwise he wouldn't relly be able to play until after he passes his driving test - 3rd one is looming, fungers cvrossed he passes this time

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by arkvilla, post: 213041
    They do stuff like canoeing, absailing, trim trail - all outdoorsy things - it's the year 6 children who have finished their SDAT's and are going to be leaving the school to go on to Secondary - they will have such a good time

Sandra
    How old is he Sandra? About my sons's age -13? How many years do they do in secondary, is it equivelent to our High School?

Post Thanks / Like
    He is 11. They do 5 years then college or stay on into Sixth Form ( similar to college which is what my other 2 boys have done)

The next level would be Uni

Sandra
    Sandra

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12