Thread: Am I being unreasonable?

Post Thanks / Like
    Summer again and once again the neighbours kids are playing around with hose pipes. It's something they do every single day when its hot and of course the water goes everywhere including over the fence.

We have washing out and we get water all over it as well as over my clean kitchen window :( and if I go out there I'm going to get soaked too

I know it doesnt seem like the worst thing in the world but when its every day! I've tried to laugh it off and Ive tried to say to next door could they keep it down a little bit but I think they thought I was joking.

would you talk to them and tell them to stop? shout over to the kids or what?

Post Thanks / Like
    I would go and have a word with them At the end of the day they shouldn't be doing it in a manor that it goes into your garden!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Id definately have a word - i know they are only having fun but its coming into your garden and its not fun for you! Especially when it goes all over your washing! Say to her that it goes all over you too when you are out there, its your garden and youve every right to go out there and not get drenched!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate, post: 213151
    Id definately have a word - i know they are only having fun but its coming into your garden and its not fun for you! Especially when it goes all over your washing! Say to her that it goes all over you too when you are out there, its your garden and youve every right to go out there and not get drenched!
    Thanks Kate DH said dont make a fuss but its me that has to wash everything again :( I'm just fed up at the moment I think and if DH says relax one more time I'm going to explode

Post Thanks / Like
    Dont think men really understand what washing is for women!

Post Thanks / Like
    id have to have a word, its not foar you cant sit out in your garden without getting wet.

hmmmm hosepipe water is clean, why do you have to wash it again, cant it just dry?
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with others as it could be classified as ANti-Social Behaviour. Okay maybe kids are having fun but not at the expense of others

Post Thanks / Like
    I would have a word with their parents and let them know that you don't appreciate your laundry getting wet, nor yourself.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix