Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: friends says pop century is rubbish?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone I'm just in a sad place I Think but we booked a few nights onsite at pop century for a change not using points just cash. All I've heard all week from a friend at work is how you cant enjoy disney from pop century because its far out and no monorail and its busy and rubbish.

I know its not but someone confirm it for me it's fine isnt it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Pop century always looks brilliant to me - its still in disney and is disney themed so how can you be too far away from it all? I think you should go and enjoy yourselves, everyones opinion is different and you cant please everyone!
    Id love to stay there, i think it looks fab!

Post Thanks / Like
    I say take what your friend says with a pinch of salt and go and enjoy your stay. I'd love to have the opportunity to stay there. The monorail doesn't go to all of the resorts but there is other transport.

Go....have fun, just like the millions of other guests who have enjoyed staying there in the past.

Post Thanks / Like
    pop century was great i stayed for a week last year and stopping for two weeks next year

there is absolutely nothing wrong with it and you WILL have a great time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tb2830, post: 213172
    pop century was great i stayed for a week last year and stopping for two weeks next year

there is absolutely nothing wrong with it and you WILL have a great time
    See!!!! Told ya

Post Thanks / Like
    Everyone I have heard love it I even know a few people who refuse to pay for the moderate/deluxe resorts because they enjoy the theming of the value resorts too much
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Rubbish!

We've stayed there before and been perfectly satisfied!

No, the monorail doesn't got there. But it doesn't go to Port Orleans, or Boardwalk, or Yacht Club or Beach Club, or Carribean Beach, or.... well, you get the idea.

And yes, it's quite a way out. Or so it seemed. But it's got the same Disney busses as all the other resorts. We never had any transportation issues there at all.

It's nicely themed! See some of my photos here.

And the food court is quite good.

So, pay no attention to the nay sayers. Go to Pop Century and have the time of your life!

Tom (... pay no attention to the man behind the green curtain!)

Post Thanks / Like
    YOu'll love it we've stayed at the Wilderness Londge and POrt Orleans and we'd happily go back to Pop its fun and great

Post Thanks / Like
    Someone has the severe case of the jealousy's, have no fear you will love it.

Post Thanks / Like
    We've stayed 4 or 5 times and my DS loves it. We don't have a problem with the busses, they come and go frequently. We've stayed at Easter a number of times and even when the line was crazy, they would send 2-3 busses at a time. They have a nice gift shop and the food court is more than adequate. We will stay there again I'm sure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast