Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Hallllooooooo!!!! LIVE FROM MK

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof2, post: 214058
    TINK!!!!!

I love your photos, i love your excitement and i love that you both had a wonderful weekend....you soooooo deserved it!
    Awww, thanks Mairead. I've been pretty grumpy, so I'd made up my mind that I wasn't going to be anything but cheerful. Herself has put up with quite enough!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 214149
    Thanks for sharing your enthusiasm and the photos!!

I had wanted to go to MK on Sat but after dealing with luggage checkin and all that it just seemed pointless to go to a park BUT Rebecca and I did wear our shirts so we were there in spirit!!
    Thanks Johnie! Maybe another year you can get to go.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    They all were, weren't they? It was a day filled with smiles and laughter and silly innuedos.
    Indeed they were! The entire vibe in MK was just FUN. Some of the shirts were just too cute and funny.

His legs are pretty muscular, aren't they? See? He's figured out what women have known for years; as uncomfortable as those shoes are, they do wonderful things to the calves. :D
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRUE!!! I would LOVE to have legs like that!

Post Thanks / Like
    ,Fantastic photo's loved them.
    I loved BLT we had 2 weeks in 1 bed last october, I did request 7th floor as I had been told anything below that could be iffy !! And 7th floor we got with fab view of the CR/ CR pool area & lagoon it was fab. Have to say that apart from check in staff & the mousekeepers we never seen any staff but the ones we did see did say hello & check-in did say welcome home.
    I don't do heels on a night out back home definitly couldn't do them in MK!! You have got to admire that man.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beccaberry, post: 214163
    Indeed they were! The entire vibe in MK was just FUN. Some of the shirts were just too cute and funny.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRUE!!! I would LOVE to have legs like that!

You already have legs like that!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789