Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ipad cases

Post Thanks / Like
    I would go for the iPad I think as you have a phone, ok so it's not the latest model but it's still an iPhone. glad you're doing the teacher training, I think you'll be great!

Post Thanks / Like
    Honestly Josh? If I had the choice it would honestly be iPad every single day.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 214110
    I would go for the iPad I think as you have a phone, ok so it's not the latest model but it's still an iPhone. glad you're doing the teacher training, I think you'll be great!
    The thing is, my iPhone is starting to not do things I want it to for the first time I use it for everything I do. It's constantly with me and it's like my 'hub'

I can justify the cost of a new phone more than I can the iPad however I'm just delaying the inevitable and I know I'll end up with both!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Well if I tell you that my iPhone is lonely and whimpering in the corner........

Post Thanks / Like
    Mine to.....

I now only really use it as

*gasp*

a phone

or to play angry birds on when Lisa is hogging the iPad

Post Thanks / Like
    "hogging the iPad?!" Did you really just say that your BEAUTIFUL WIFE is "HOGGING the iPad?!" REALLY?!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like

I want it back

being sent on the 21st

Post Thanks / Like
    Well you did buy one for each of you, yes? Easy peasy. Give her the first one that came and you play with your phone until the second one gets here! :D :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    The first on eins the 64gb and I'll need that for my photos - otherwise she could have it with bells on

Have you played with one Tink - they really are the most beautifuly tactile thing ever

Post Thanks / Like
    No. Haven't been able to get near one. Keith wunn'nt share his when 'ee was here.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast