Thread: disney arch?

Post Thanks / Like
    where is that disney arch that everyone says they look for when going to disney? thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Not too sure what you mean by that.....maybe the gates that you go through on entering WDW property. They make an archway over the road. It's a sign that you've arrived :p015:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 14357
    Not too sure what you mean by that.....maybe the gates that you go through on entering WDW property. They make an archway over the road. It's a sign that you've arrived :p015:
    yep I think it's that
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    thats it :) I want to get a photo of it !

Post Thanks / Like
    All of the entrances have a very cool sign welcoming people in. Except for the back way in by AKL and AK.....there isn't a sign there at all.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    One of the more easier ones to stop and photograph is the one on Osceola Parkway (the approach to WDW that takes you near Pop Century.

I have to be very careful when traveling in that area with Seth. If I cut through WDW to get somewhere and he sees those arches (or even a mickey head sign) he stars shouting to go to DISSSSSSSSNNNNNNNEEEEEEEYYYYY!!!! LOL.

Can't blame anyone but myself. We taught him that from the time he was born? "Where you wanna go Seth?" "DISSSNEEEY!!!" LOL!

Now we get to buy him the AP. :dozey:

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tink, post: 16869
    one Of The More Easier Ones To Stop And Photograph Is The One On Osceola Parkway (the Approach To Wdw That Takes You Near Pop Century.

I Have To Be Very Careful When Traveling In That Area With Seth. If I Cut Through Wdw To Get Somewhere And He Sees Those Arches (or Even A Mickey Head Sign) He Stars Shouting To Go To Dissssssssnnnnnnneeeeeeeyyyyy!!!! Lol.

Can't Blame Anyone But Myself. We Taught Him That From The Time He Was Born? "where You Wanna Go Seth?" "disssneeey!!!" Lol!

Now We Get To Buy Him The Ap. :dozey:
    LOL , see what you started . I can't wait to have a little one to take with me . If Pat & Kim don't hurry up, I'm becooming a foster mom . Which I've actually given thought too .