Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: TWO WEEKS OF MAYHEM

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like you've got a lot packed in there! Can't wait to read the trip report.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    i was going to mention festival bay for the skate park but no need now!

Also, how much time do you usually spend at Epcot? We combined Seaworld with the Old Town cruise night as we knew we'd leave there earlier than we would Epcot.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 216584
    Sounds like you've got a lot packed in there! Can't wait to read the trip report.
    Need to do some serious saving first

Quote Originally Posted by mumof2, post: 216611
    i was going to mention festival bay for the skate park but no need now!

Also, how much time do you usually spend at Epcot? We combined Seaworld with the Old Town cruise night as we knew we'd leave there earlier than we would Epcot.
    I know everyone likes different things which is good as we'd all be stuck doing the same parcs. We have done epcots fireworks a few times and we would probably leave them out this time, i would imagine it be an early finish in Epcot.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott1066, post: 216613
    We have done epcots fireworks a few times and we would probably leave them out this time, i would imagine it be an early finish in Epcot.

fair enough!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Scott,

One thing I noticed if that you have two days down for Islands of Adventure (27th Oct and 3rd Nov) but just one day for Epcot. Based on my previous experience I have found 1 day just isn't enough for Epcot especially if you want to cover the World Showcase too. Perhaps you could have 2 days for Epcot and then if you get finished early park hop to another park or head to Downtown Disney for a nice meal?

Amy
    Amy

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gacallaghan, post: 217323
    Hi Scott,

One thing I noticed if that you have two days down for Islands of Adventure (27th Oct and 3rd Nov) but just one day for Epcot. Based on my previous experience I have found 1 day just isn't enough for Epcot especially if you want to cover the World Showcase too. Perhaps you could have 2 days for Epcot and then if you get finished early park hop to another park or head to Downtown Disney for a nice meal?

Amy
    Hi Amy, I have to admit. Epcot isn't my favourite park. I've done it a few times and everytime we do it we spend less time in there. We may be missing something in there??? but It didn't hold too much magic for us. Like I say its a good job we're all different. The only real reason we're going at all is that my daughters boyfriend is coming along and he's never been. Things may change we might find the big attraction in there, it would be funny if after the visits we have had there we have missed something. We love the food, crash test ride, some of the show case. We saw starship playing there 5 years ago, which was superb. We all love IOA as there is so much for everyone, with Dr Zues for my youngest and my good lady and all the other areas for everyone. Its strange everyone I know has been to and loved Kennedy, I can't find anything too atract me there at all but then I go fishing and sit on a river bank for hours on end and I know not everyones cup of tea. Hopefully we will find something at Epcot, we do enjoy it just don't love it

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234