Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It's Friday!

Post Thanks / Like
    It was my DH birthday on Tuesday so we having birthday weekend. Going into town for coffee at John Lewis (got free vouchers!)

Friends coming over for Indian takeaway then chilling out on Sunday with a session at the gym.

Must start assessing tons of evidences

Post Thanks / Like
    Not seen DH at all this past week so we are going out either saturday or sunday for a meal and I want to spend my birthday money :D

Come home Mr. Darcy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by daveann, post: 214994
    Didn't mr darcy go on holidays this time last year naughty boy :(
    He went for 10 days last August Ann, well remembered. It's the only time he's been gone for more than 22 hours...we're hoping he's just done the same thing again and gone for some cat hunting time :( Poor Basil Puppy (who is no longer really a puppy but still behaves like one so will probably always be called that) misses him terribly...today he has sat at the window looking out on the drive that Mr D usually walks down to come home, and cried for hours :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh! Poor Basil. :( Mr. Darcy is just out there doing whatever male cats do...

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    awww Deb

Post Thanks / Like
    we just got back from the diner, it's pretty cool in there! not as big as i thought it would be but they had Grease showing on the big tv so i'm happy!

burgers in large buns, chips, onion rings, thick milkshake, cloudy lemonade, pepsi, ice creams and banoffee pie.....yummidy yummidy yum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful day here today, not too hot. Had a couple of medical appointments so recorded WC Game 1 Mexico-RSA Watching it now. Already know the score but so what.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope he's home soon, poor Basil he misses his buddy! Quiet week-end for a change, no big family parties! Just hockey and soccer. It's supposed to rain for most of the week-end so no yard work

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123