Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: tutankhamun...

Post Thanks / Like
    I love all things Egyptian. I would love to see this!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverducky, post: 14462
    I would love to go to something like that.

I saw the Bodies Exhibit here in Tampa and that was so awesome! I wish that I could have taken pictures.
    How far is Indianapolis from where you are moving to? The exhibit is coming there in 2009. http://www.kingtut.org/about_the_exhibition

I may have to go to Atlanta and see it....

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    That exhibit is one of the most beautiful fantastic exhibits I have ever had the good forture to see as a child...I blessed in that I got to see it 3 times before it was removed from the US....I can still remember how beautiful it all was...it shows off thier skills in so many things. Just breath taking...I think the Jade Bowl was my personal fav piece.
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    ooh, i really fancy that. We are in Rochester this weekend, may be too far to go though i think.
    Love and Hugs Catherine :tongue0011-1:

October 21st - 28th 08. Jardim Da Vau Portugal:

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw it in the same place/time frame as PA.

But I wasn't a child!

Post Thanks / Like
    yaaay - my tickets arrived a couple of days ago. Gotta get the train to London and get over to the O2 arena where the exhibition is by 1.00pm it's timed enrty and we can only enter from 1.00 - 1.30pm.

AND it's gonna be crowded over there as the Red Bull Air Race is taking place that weekend righ outside.

We're meeting my sister and niece - they'll be getting on the train at the next station along from us and we plan to head right over to the O2 as soon as we get to London and hopefully we can get a view of the air race which will be a bonus!

Post Thanks / Like
    just been down to the railway station to buy our train tickets for tomorrow! Thought i'd better buy them in advance as the ticket office at my station is NEVER open, so not much hope of buying them there at half 8 on a Saturday morning! :rolleyes008:

We'll be sticking our heads out of the window at the main station which is the next stop (where i got the tickets) to wave at my sis and my niece as they're joining us.....and then off we go for our exciting day out!

I have made a decision to not bring my camera to London as I don't want to spend all my time worrying about taking pics, and also because I have no room on any of my 3 memory cards!

Will tell you all about it on Sunday probably!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12