Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disney to crack down on refillable mug abuse

Post Thanks / Like
    I find it hard to beleive that Disney would do this. They turn a blind eye now. You would not beleive the things I have seen people filling up at the food courts!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I still have our mugs from the very first time we stayed on prperty that has that good for life thingy . I never took them back as really... as Keith stated , its a pain . My feet are so sore from running the parks that I'm too tired to run back & forth just to fill up .
    Although I am on the QSDP in August/September and will be receiving one . I thought I might as well take it back in October when I go for morning coffeee , but I guess that thought just flew by .
    Now my only concern would be this , I like to fill my water bottle up at the soda fountain as there is a water dispenser , I would be really upset if they sanction that .
    Vending machines for snacks on the dining plan ? They are going to spend more money out on vending machines for all the snacks that are avaiulable . This is so silly .

Post Thanks / Like
    I love buying the mugs. I use mine at home all the time! I like to buy a new one each time...but now that I have given up soda and I don't drink coffee I wont be using them much at WDW.

Post Thanks / Like
    Darn it, unpacks my 52 ounce Bubba keg

Post Thanks / Like
    We buy them all the time,for coffee, tea, hot chocolate and now that they have unsweetened ice tea too!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Esmeralda, post: 215331
    Darn it, unpacks my 52 ounce Bubba keg
    HA! Beatcha'! I have a 92 ounce bubba keg!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    well if they sell the barcodes to put on the mugs what do they expect, and why moan if they get the stuff for free, dont they earn enough out of people

we just have one from BB on our 1st trip but buy one every trip, havent a clue what happens to them
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know how true it is, but there's been a long circulating rumor that Disney gets the fountain products free from Coca Cola in exchange for the advertizing.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 215418
    I don't know how true it is, but there's been a long circulating rumor that Disney gets the fountain products free from Coca Cola in exchange for the advertizing.
    I`ve heard this from a reliable source too Tink. :wink:

Post Thanks / Like
    Even if they don't receive the fountain soda for free, it's widely known that the syrup is incredibly cheap. Fountain soda is almost pure profit.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12