Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: new tattoo soon

Post Thanks / Like
    It's such a fierce looking gargoyle It's awesome!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Cool Isn't he from the Disney series gargoyles?

Far far to much of a whimp to have a tat myself

Post Thanks / Like
    Foreverducky, if you go with your upper arm, would you have to make the picture correspondingly smaller than if you went with your thigh? I'm not sure how these things work. :D

I saw a woman yesterday with "sleeves." Whew! Were they ever intricate and delicate looking. I know you aren't talking about something that covering, but I thought of you when I saw her. Very pretty, and some dramatic tattoos over both arms.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 217093
    Cool Isn't he from the Disney series gargoyles?

Far far to much of a whimp to have a tat myself
    He does look like him, but it's not him. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 217108
    Foreverducky, if you go with your upper arm, would you have to make the picture correspondingly smaller than if you went with your thigh? I'm not sure how these things work. :D

I saw a woman yesterday with "sleeves." Whew! Were they ever intricate and delicate looking. I know you aren't talking about something that covering, but I thought of you when I saw her. Very pretty, and some dramatic tattoos over both arms.
    I just want him to look nice without losing the detail. But yes, I could get different sizes. A sleeve is appealing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here's the Gargoyle from the Disney show.
    [ATTACH]6390.vB[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    If you did a sleeve would you then have to wear long sleeves to work all the time?

Then again, you'd like to live in Maine, yes? :D Long sleeves are appropriate for a good part of the year!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    For a while I want to work in the prison system, so I think I'd blend right in.

Post Thanks / Like
    She could always get a partial sleeve and still be covered up at work without having to wear long sleeves.

I saw a woman at the dr's office who had a sleeve with sunflowers and stuff. It was soooo pretty.

And I do beleive the norms are going to eventually change with regardst to work and employment.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like

A gargoyle is only a gargoyle on a building it if it part of the guttering system and has water running from its mouth, otherwise it is known as a grotesque

the name gargoyle actually refers to the noise of running water

sorry, my inner geek sometimes explodes out of me :D I fullty appreciate this adds nothin to the debate

Post Thanks / Like
    I think "see my grotesque" does not sound nearly as great as "see my gargoyle." :D

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast