Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Christmas shopping has begun

Post Thanks / Like
    I know! I know!! It was an accident. I just happened to be out and found the perfect gift for Alysia....can't tell you what it is since she might peek in here.

So the countdown has begun.......

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    bought two things for Jared for Christmas and he's not even here yet . I got a really good deal, but Kim at times lurks, so I can't say either . Christmas almost in July .

Post Thanks / Like
    Shame on both of you! ;)

My bought my parents gifts already too. They wont be on here, so I can share. The Disney site had a lot of good deals lately...so mom has 2 sleep shirts and dad has 2 regular shirts, one of the being a polo shirt.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oooohh we doing some of the Christmas shopping over at Florida Mall this sept but I have started to keep an eye out for ideas....

I grew up living in the council house and money always was tight and my parents always buy nice food for Christmas. What they do is in sept they buy one item per week until one week before Christmas, then before we know it we got huge pile of foods!

We have started to do the same few years ago and love it!

Post Thanks / Like
    That's my favorite part of Christmas, Jeff. I love having the special foods, dishes, treats, ect. Having people I love and care about with me to share a holiday "feast" is more meaningful to me than a present.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    ive already bought the nans aunties etc

got a load of lego for tyler and lots of stuff for the girls

i even wrap it in the right wrapping paper before i put it in the attic
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Ive bought quite a few bits for dd, she has a birthday in november so at the beginning of november i divide it out between birthday and christmas. all my nieces and nephews have money now so i just get them a little gift from dd and put some money in a special card for them, then its just the parents

Post Thanks / Like
    I cant believe youve all been christmas shopping, you know its summer right? I'm feeling totally guilty and unprepared now LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 215980
    That's my favorite part of Christmas, Jeff. I love having the special foods, dishes, treats, ect. Having people I love and care about with me to share a holiday "feast" is more meaningful to me than a present.
    That's my favorite part too Tink, although our gift from our children was stellar last year LOL! They bought us $500.00 of Disney gift cards for our vacation in April!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkfan, post: 216133
    That's my favorite part too Tink, although our gift from our children was stellar last year LOL! They bought us $500.00 of Disney gift cards for our vacation in April!!!
    Wow! Nice kids!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast