Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: iPhone 4

Post Thanks / Like
    Are we meant to pre order iPhone 4 today?

Post Thanks / Like
    See I still don't know if they are charging for the handset when they upgrade - the lady in the shop thought theye were but there is nothing online about it at all

Post Thanks / Like
    OF course they are Chris! Lol reckon it's going to be around 200. it's got to be more than the 3gs

If they weren't I'd be first on the list!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    NOt impressed with the tarrifs - was hoping to go for the 20 a month which offers unlimited texts and 100minutes which is fine for me but they don't offer international call facility - who doesn't do that in this day and age!!

Post Thanks / Like
    You mean calling when you're abroad, or discounted calls to international numbers? The former is avaiable on the 35+ tariffs.

O2 | iPhone 4 | Tariffs for iPhone

Handset pricing going on the leaked vodafone stuff yesterday was 190 for 16GB and 280 for 32GB, with the 16GB one being free if you were on a 45 a month contract.

I imagine it'll be similar for all networks - they've got to be competative, unlike in the US, where it's only on AT&T.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ive ordered one from apple which should work with any network. ok it was expensive without a contract but I didnt want to be locked in, cant wait!

Post Thanks / Like
    still no sign on o2 of cost of handset and its supposed to be here next week

still the 3G's should be going cheap now

Post Thanks / Like
    You can pick up a 3G on ebay for 150 now. Likewise, you can trade your old 3G in to o2 themselves and they'll give you 148, which you can offset against the cost of the phone.

If you're willing to take a 45 a month contract, you should get the phone for free. That's been about the cut off mark with the last few.

o2 are dropping their unlimited data though!! Check how much you're likely to use before signing up... I was SHOCKED to find that I use about 1.3GB per month!!

Internet radio streaming before you all ask...

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah don't use much but a lot of it is pushed access from apps

there is a 20 tariff which would suit me but no international calls on that.

have signed up for their email updates anyway and thye may send amicro sim in the meantime they have said

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 216196
    yeah don't use much but a lot of it is pushed access from apps

there is a 20 tariff which would suit me but no international calls on that.

have signed up for their email updates anyway and thye may send amicro sim in the meantime they have said
    are you sure you dont get international calls? I know you dont get the ITS which is the discounted international calls but I'd be surprised if they stopped you making international calls

Ive ordered from Apple too since we have a work contract so really dont need another. I'll be trading in a couple of old iphones which will pay for it
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast