Thread: all right..so how does one set up a facebook?

Post Thanks / Like
    Give me a clue here lol...My DS shut his down due to a stalker...I want to let him set up a new one but only his friends will know who he is. I however would like one for my DH and myself so I can keep intouch with you all in the event of a ...heaven forbid...site crash. That's why I have a Myspace lol...
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepinCatz, post: 14603
    Give me a clue here lol...My DS shut his down due to a stalker...I want to let him set up a new one but only his friends will know who he is. I however would like one for my DH and myself so I can keep intouch with you all in the event of a ...heaven forbid...site crash. That's why I have a Myspace lol...
    PM me your email and I'll send you an invite. You can configure the privacy settings when you set your account up (or afterwards for that matter!)

Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Post Thanks / Like
    :) Thanks Kazza :) I sent you a pm :)
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

Post Thanks / Like
    I confirmed you as a friend. I have a myspace too. I use that one to monitor Alysia's friends and the troublemakers. I swear that place is a breeding ground for hatefulness.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yup, that's why I have mine set up ...to keep an eye on the ppl dealing with my son. I am SleepinCatz on Myspace too Johnie...feel free to send me a friends request ;)

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll have to try it tomorrow....myspace seems to be frozen right now

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!