Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Plaza Restaurant - MK

Post Thanks / Like
    We have eaten there a few times and enjoyed the meal. Meals are simple but pleasant.
    We were waiting for our meal to arrive when the manager came out from the kitchen area and asked the family on the table next to us what they were celebrating - "nothing"
    He then came to us and asked the same question. DH told him we were celebrating our silver wedding anniversary that trip. We were congratulated before he moved to the next table etc.

Half way through out meal, the kitchen door opens, five waiters/waitresses come out singing Happy Anniversary while heading for our table. They present us with a Mickey and Minnie set of wedding ear hats and everyone starts cheering for us! The hats were placed on our heads and we finished our meal with red faces but also had a good giggle about it.

Post Thanks / Like
    GOTTA LOVE THAT DISNEY MAGIC!

Post Thanks / Like
    We have never eaten here although curious . Is it TS or QS ? Thank You for the review gwennie !

Post Thanks / Like
    We've eaten there as well and really enjoyed our meal, it's just sandwiches, salads and soup basically. But everything we had was fresh and good. Of course the ice-cream doesn't hurt either. Sorry you had such a ditz Gwennie. They do offer mayo for your sandwich, what did ou want on it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker, post: 216834
    We have never eaten here although curious . Is it TS or QS ? Thank You for the review gwennie !
    Sorry Tinker I meant to answer your question! Oddly it's TS but with QS food! It is priced reasonably and even if we're on the DP we pay OOP for this. It makes a great lunch or a lighter dinner if you've had a large breakfast.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkfan, post: 216887
    Sorry Tinker I meant to answer your question! Oddly it's TS but with QS food! It is priced reasonably and even if we're on the DP we pay OOP for this. It makes a great lunch or a lighter dinner if you've had a large breakfast.
    That is how we look at it - it doesn't cost a lot more than a CS place but withot the queuing and fighting for a table

Tink I probably had a chicken sandwich German potato salad comes to mind as well.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Never been there. you're waitress sounds like an odd duck.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    One of the places I always wanted to try . Perhaps, my friend leslie and I will give it a try in August/September . Thank You

Post Thanks / Like
    The banana split was VERY good too!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    yum...can't go wrong with a banana split!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12