Thread: tshirts to wear at disney?

Post Thanks / Like
    I've seen loads of photos of groups at disney all wearing the same colour and style of tshirt with a logo on it so they can see each other. It seems like a great idea to me, is there a specific place to go or do they order from disney or something like that?

Post Thanks / Like
    Some tour groups will give them out, I know a lot of the Brazillian parties all have the same t's issued.

Other people get them printed before they go, loads of options online now - or even in our store here

Post Thanks / Like
    We went, several years ago, with some friends of ours. Donna made t-shirts for all of us. She also has made special t-shirts for when we have taken our grand children to WDW.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    We've had Josh design some tshirts for us. He does the image and then I iron it onto the tshirt.

You can also design tshirts on Zazzle | Custom T-Shirts, Personalized Gifts, Posters, Art, and more

Disney even has a place at Downtown Disney where you can make tshirts. I made one with Malificent on it that says "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History"

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm trying to find the ole' time Mickey Mouse Club Iron On . Like The Mouseketeers wore on the show for MNSSHP .

Post Thanks / Like
    Johnie ordered some for us one year for MNSSHP...not sure where she go them though...I'm sure she'll be around soon to refresh my memory.

Post Thanks / Like
    Might not be able to get one . We have a sewing shop that does embroidary work anything , but won't do this as they said its a licensed Disney product .

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Tinker, pm me your email address. I'm pretty sure I still have the design saved on my work computer. I printed it out, then ironed it onto a tshirt. We then ironed on our names above it.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm planning to surprise my dh with tshirt of pooh and tigger with 'Brattan-Wilson' on tour

Just looking for company who can do this.......

Post Thanks / Like
    You can actually do this AT Disney. The shirts take about an hour to be ready. I was really impressed with the results.