Thread: tshirts to wear at disney?

I've seen loads of photos of groups at disney all wearing the same colour and style of tshirt with a logo on it so they can see each other. It seems like a great idea to me, is there a specific place to go or do they order from disney or something like that?

Some tour groups will give them out, I know a lot of the Brazillian parties all have the same t's issued.

Other people get them printed before they go, loads of options online now - or even in our store here

We went, several years ago, with some friends of ours. Donna made t-shirts for all of us. She also has made special t-shirts for when we have taken our grand children to WDW.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

We've had Josh design some tshirts for us. He does the image and then I iron it onto the tshirt.

You can also design tshirts on Zazzle | Custom T-Shirts, Personalized Gifts, Posters, Art, and more

Disney even has a place at Downtown Disney where you can make tshirts. I made one with Malificent on it that says "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History"

I'm trying to find the ole' time Mickey Mouse Club Iron On . Like The Mouseketeers wore on the show for MNSSHP .

Johnie ordered some for us one year for MNSSHP...not sure where she go them though...I'm sure she'll be around soon to refresh my memory.

Might not be able to get one . We have a sewing shop that does embroidary work anything , but won't do this as they said its a licensed Disney product .

Hey Tinker, pm me your email address. I'm pretty sure I still have the design saved on my work computer. I printed it out, then ironed it onto a tshirt. We then ironed on our names above it.

I'm planning to surprise my dh with tshirt of pooh and tigger with 'Brattan-Wilson' on tour

Just looking for company who can do this.......

You can actually do this AT Disney. The shirts take about an hour to be ready. I was really impressed with the results.