Thread: what and where is celebration disney?

Post Thanks / Like
    more stupid questions I keep hearing about celebration, what and where is it? Whats there to do and is it worth going to?

Post Thanks / Like
    Have a look here:-

http://wdisneysecrets.com/forums/oth...lebration.html

We go at least once a week when we are in florida as we love to sit by the lake with a sunda and quite often we eat at one of the restaurabnts in the evening, here's a link to their website:-

Celebration Town Center | Celebration Florida

I have attached a couple of photo's - Kyle mistimed his run and got wet

Sandra
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    We always make a point of visiting Celebration at least once when we go to Florida.
    We enjoy having dinner there at the Columbia Restaurant, and Sundays are also nice when they have a market in [guess where?]....yep, Market Street!

Over the festive season "snow" falls on Market Street and it also is a nice time to visit as there are carol singers and an excellent Father Christmas.
    During the Fall, the "snow" is replaced by a fall of leaves and whoever nabs the gold ones earns a prize.

It`s a bit like a film set to me [think Stepford Wives] and there are loads of restrictions placed on the property owners who live there. I don`t think I`d like to own a property there but it`s nice to visit anyhow, even if it`s just for a walk around the lake....beware of the alligators though as there are at least 2 in that lake!

Post Thanks / Like
    We have a short video HERE of Celebration

Post Thanks / Like
    It reminds me of the neighborhood in the tv show, Desperate Housewives.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    It's a lovely place to relax it's so quiet and sitting on a rocking chair watching the lake is a must

Post Thanks / Like
    Arkvilla, your little boy is so cute! I know he's soaked, but I hope he enjoyed the coolness of being wet on a hot Florida day?

Celebration is a cute little place to visit and stroll, for sure. They have any number of "festivals" throughout the year, some more fun than others. We particularly like the car show when they bring in the Ferraris, and cars of that calibre.

There are many places to eat there, but we've yet to find one that is consistently good. One time the food will be nice, the next time it won't. Odd.

Sunday morning sees a small farmer's market (although not a true one) in the center of the village area.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle