Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clever girl

Post Thanks / Like
    5 perfect eggs :)

[cid:04350098-3405-4289-BDBA-BAFD49971C70]

Josh
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! So they did the deed did they? Like an episode of spring watch!

Does dawn have her name on one?

Post Thanks / Like
    Clever girl indeed! :thumbs-up:

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL, Tommy is always trying to 'Do the deed'. I'm going to separate him tomorrow to give Yanni a break
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 216913
    LOL, Tommy is always trying to 'Do the deed'. I'm going to separate him tomorrow to give Yanni a break

good idea Josh.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I know of people that keep them together permanently and I don't like it In the wild I'm sure there are the odd occasions that they are mated pretty much straight after laying but they are that sparsely populated that in reality, I'd think the majority do not mate again until a while after

I know a few people who have had a female lay 3 clutches of eggs in one year, even when the males have been separated (as they can retain sperm) but I'd much prefer that they have a nice long break and only have 1 or 2 clutches a year
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh wow! Looking forward to seeing new baby torts! (Is there a name for a baby tort)? Hatchling?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Blimey so clever infact she can write an x and also the date

Absolutely awesome mate, so excited again - this was such a learning journey last year - please please share ever stage again

Ooo and off topic for 2 seconds I was looking through someones safari photos here we are going and they had a few pics of some wild leopard torts I think he called them - would that be right?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 217029
    Blimey so clever infact she can write an x and also the date

Absolutely awesome mate, so excited again - this was such a learning journey last year - please please share ever stage again

Ooo and off topic for 2 seconds I was looking through someones safari photos here we are going and they had a few pics of some wild leopard torts I think he called them - would that be right?
    the 'X' is so that I know which way up they where laid because you don't turn them as you do with tort eggs :rotfl;

The torts on safari would have been leopard tortoises. Like this one;
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast