Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Katie's first dance recital !

Post Thanks / Like
    She looks just like you!! What group does she dance with Shelly? Did you have to sew the sequins yourself?!

Post Thanks / Like
    i will NEVER take you add pictures button away!!

Oh Shelly, your pictures always make me so happy. Your children are so beautiful and happy. You are a good momma

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    She stands out so much from the other kids because of her beaming smile! She is absolutely adorable! Thank you for sharing with us
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 217114
    Mama, what a beautiful job you are doing with that precious little girl. Look at how she absolutely radiates happiness and self assurance! She is a gorgeous child, but you've heard us tell you that since day one!

Thank you so much for sharing the moments of her life with us. I love the glimpses into her "growing up" even if they do cause these old eyes to go all blurry.
    Thank you so very much She was so excited and so happy! I was shocked at how much she actually knew of the dace and how excited she was to get on the stage. It didn't freak her out at all. It was amazing to see her be on her "own" so to speak and not be worried about it. We couldn't have been more proud of her

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkfan, post: 217132
    She looks just like you!! What group does she dance with Shelly? Did you have to sew the sequins yourself?!
    Yes, she looks just like me! I hear it at least once a day. I've had people stop me in the bathroom (if I'm taking her) just to tell me how much she looks like me. I always say its like going places with someone famous Oh and NO I didn't do anything to that costume but pay for it Poor little thing would have been naked

Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 217159
    i will NEVER take you add pictures button away!!

Oh Shelly, your pictures always make me so happy. Your children are so beautiful and happy. You are a good momma
    You have no idea what that means to me..thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    Wonderful photos Shelly. Katie is so adorable and has the best smile.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bless her! What a cute little bundle she is. I could squeeze her!

Post Thanks / Like
    Awww fabulous. xx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12