Thread: New caramel shop set for Germany pavilion in Disney Epcot

Post Thanks / Like
    One shop at Epcot will close this fall to make room for another. In the Germany Pavilion, the "Glas und Porzellan" shop will close and in late September "Karamelle-Kuche" (Caramel Kitchen) will open in its place. The new shop wil resemble an Old World German caramel shop. Among the offerings will be fresh caramel popcorn, caramel apples, caramel-covered strawberries and marshmallows, all handmade by cast members in the shop's show kitchen. This new store will be the world's only free-standing retail location for Storck, who are the makers of Werther's Original candies. Because of this, some products will be available here that are not available anywhere else. Other items for sale include gourmet caramels, cookies, brownies, fudge and cupcakes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well the Glass shop is very pretty to look at, but honestly I don't often see much being sold there.

Caramel is Herself's favorite treat. I think we'll be spending some time in Germany! I'm not a huge fan (tooooo sweet) but it will have a lovely aroma, won't it?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    mmmm caramel

lol I am now doing my best Candy Lady impersonation in my head

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I will be spending loads of time in Germany . Not that I haven't in the past . I love caramel apples .

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! If I tell Dh this I could be in Disney by the end of the week

I like this news