Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Friday thread...

Post Thanks / Like
    Taking Niamh to Chester Zoo on Sunday :) Really do need to get a membership for it sometime soon as I am constantly there

It's day 3 of having the eggs... Is it bad that I'm already impatient?
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pick your own farm sounds fun Dawn - can I come!

Visiting my Mum in hospital today - she had a hip replacement on Wednesday. Chatted to her on Thursday, they have had her up and walking already!!

She sounds really good though, quite her usual self, so that is good!

We hired an industrial bin to fill up with all the renovation rubbish so will be filling that tomorrow - that shouldn't take long - there's lots of rubbish and not much bin!!

And I will tell you the other exciting news in another thread!
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Post Thanks / Like
    Hockey (what else is new) a retirement dinner(boring) and even worse a reuion for my husband(even more tedious) It's supposed to thunder and lightning tomorrow and a family dinner on Sunday for Father's day. ( i not only sound grumpy, I am grumpy!) On the bright side, recieved a card from an old student, she graduated a week ago and is now a MD!! She will be interning in Vermont, close to our daughter.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! Everyone has so much going on!

Our boys are here. I am home. Whew. Good to be here.

Not sure how the weekend will play out. I get to be in a class all next week, and I'm actually looking forward to that.

Have to help organize some of the "stuff" the boys brought with them. House is smaller than we thought.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Well there is only 10 minutes left of Friday, but here I am anyway :D

Dh has to work tomorrow until about noon, so that is the down side It is pretty much going to be a week day for me until he gets home.

Then at 2 Katie has a birthday party at the zoo ( going to be almost 90 out ) for one of her little friends from dance class I'm happy for her that she is getting into this stage of life. It will be hard, but I'm excited to see her get life started (geesh I'm always sappy)

Sunday looks like it might rain, so not sure what the plans for Father's day are. Hopefully the weather holds out and we can head up to Lake George for the day.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellyamc, post: 217719
    Well there is only 10 minutes left of Friday, but here I am anyway :D

Dh has to work tomorrow until about noon, so that is the down side It is pretty much going to be a week day for me until he gets home.

Then at 2 Katie has a birthday party at the zoo ( going to be almost 90 out ) for one of her little friends from dance class I'm happy for her that she is getting into this stage of life. It will be hard, but I'm excited to see her get life started (geesh I'm always sappy)

Sunday looks like it might rain, so not sure what the plans for Father's day are. Hopefully the weather holds out and we can head up to Lake George for the day.

How far are you from Lake George Shelly? We'll be there in Feb. to ski!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkfan, post: 217720
    How far are you from Lake George Shelly? We'll be there in Feb. to ski!
    It takes us about an hour and a half to get there from here. We love it up there and are pretty much up there every time of year

That is if it stops raining for a day or so

Post Thanks / Like
    Sure hope the weather cooperates Shellyamc! Lake George is a beautiful area. Do they still have the steamboat on the lake? We had so much fun on that one year!

Katie off to a birthday party. Utica Zoo, or Syracuse?

I am completely amazed that the Utica Zoo has keep inching along all these years! Talk about a tiny place!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 217735
    Sure hope the weather cooperates Shellyamc! Lake George is a beautiful area. Do they still have the steamboat on the lake? We had so much fun on that one year!

Katie off to a birthday party. Utica Zoo, or Syracuse?

I am completely amazed that the Utica Zoo has keep inching along all these years! Talk about a tiny place!

Yes! They have 3 steamboats still running on the lake. The 2 smaller tour boats are the Minnie-Ha-Ha and the Mohican (which replaced the Ticonderoga) and then they have the Lac du Saint Sacrement which is larger and does the lunch/dinner cruises

Yes, I know My Katie is getting to be a big girl. The party is at the Utica Zoo, but I much prefer the one is Syracuse Actually now that we have found the Adirondack Animal Land we usually go there. None of us believe that the zoo has stayed open. They do a lot of events during the year now like Brew at the Zoo and a wine tasting event, so I'm sure the helps.

Post Thanks / Like
    Is Catskill Game Farm still open?

I think we were on the Minnie-ha-ha.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast