Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 74

Thread: england

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    rooney was crud, heskey pah!! lampard waste of space....they couldnt pass the ball for toffee...why joe cole wasnt playing i never know, thes the only player with reall skill and hes not played yet :(

    trace: dont deserve to win it!!! dont worry we wont get anywhere near winning it to even try....garbage

    lets hope we can muster a win against slovenia with a few shake ups and a different system, mabe 4.5.1
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    warks,uk
    Posts
    1,976
    Post Thanks / Like
    think we were lucky that rob green wasnt in goal or things could of been much much worse
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #13
    Administrator keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    20,874
    Post Thanks / Like
    Must admit I'm getting a bit fed up listening to all the excuses especially when you think about how much they get paid each week! The pressure got to them? I mean what the heck! Are they pros or not?
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com









  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tb2830, post: 217686
    think we were lucky that rob green wasnt in goal or things could of been much much worse
    rubbish
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    warks,uk
    Posts
    1,976
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 217689
    rubbish

    well if green was in goal tonight he wouldnt of saved that many goals
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 217687
    Must admit I'm getting a bit fed up listening to all the excuses especially when you think about how much they get paid each week! The pressure got to them? I mean what the heck! Are they pros or not?
    most of these player play with pressure in the prem and champs league, they just arent playing well. i think its the wrong system, hardly anyone plays 4.4.2 anymore
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tb2830, post: 217690
    well if green was in goal tonight he wouldnt of saved that many goals
    what goals there werent any lol and james hardly had a shot too save lol

    james in the past has flapped at so many crosses im surprised hes still picked
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    warks,uk
    Posts
    1,976
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 217692
    what goals there werent any lol and james hardly had a shot too save lol

    obviously we were watching completly different matches as i saw him stop the ball going in a few times
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tb2830, post: 217694
    obviously we were watching completly different matches as i saw him stop the ball going in a few times
    they were never going to trouble any goalkeeper to be fair trace come on...green makes one error and your slaughtering him totally unfair. defenders make more mistakes as do everyone on the pitch made more mistakes with schoolboy bad passing. dont hear you slating that
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    warks,uk
    Posts
    1,976
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 217696
    they were never going to trouble any goalkeeper to be fair trace come on...green makes one error and your slaughtering him totally unfair. defenders make more mistakes as do everyone on the pitch made more mistakes with schoolboy bad passing. dont hear you slating that

    stop getting your y fronts in a twist

    england have played rubbish for both matches up to yet lets face it they really should start packing there cases
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •