1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

14 Year Old Boy Birthday Surprise Ideas at WDW

Discussion in 'General' started by yeatman, Jul 8, 2009.

1. yeatman

yeatman Earning my ears

Hello All!! :wave:

My family is headed to WDW inAugust for my son's 14th birthday. I would really appreciate it if anyone has some good ideas for surprises or fun ideas of things to do for or with him during our trip especially on his B I G Day. He chose to stay at the AKL and we will have a savahanna view (his request). I really want to make this a special trip for him!!! Please help!!! :worship: :unsure:

:worship:

Thanks Friends!

2. Tinkfan

Tinkfan Earning my ears

Sunrise or sunset saffari!!! Way cool!! Is this his first time?

3. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

Don't you have to be staying concierge level for this?

4. Tinkfan

Tinkfan Earning my ears

That's a good question!! I thought if you were staying at the resort you could book this. If anyone knows the answer to this please do tell!!!

5. yeatman

yeatman Earning my ears

We are DVC owners but we have never stayed at the AKL before. I am also not sure about the safari but I will look into it. Thanks for the advice.

If you can think of anything else that would be good birthday surprises for him I would appreciate any ideas anyone has. I really want to make it a special trip for him.

Here's a tip from me...Please go to the Japan Pavillion in Epcot to see the Candy making demonstration. The girl that does it is one in a long line in her family history to make these wonderful animal art creations on a stick. She can make any animal that you ask for in multiple colors. She shows you how she make it while you watch and then at the end of the demo she gives it to you. You can get boxes for them inside the store. She usually chooses children to make her creations for but when I went, I enjoyed her demo so much I hung around for her next show and she noticed that I was there again and chose me. She made me a beautiful hummingbird. Don't pass up this demo. It was forth the time.

Thanks Agiain!