Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Spotting

Post Thanks / Like
    After a recent article on our main page about Teri Hatcher HERE, I was wondering if you've ever spotted a celebrity while in any of the Orlando parks.

We saw Brooke Hogan in Universal Studios a couple of years back. Apparently the rest of the family were there too but we didn't spot them.

Post Thanks / Like
    We have but for the life of me I can't remember what his name was. He was a TV show star and all I know is he really got preferential treatment when going on the rides.

Kind of like the ultimate FastPass!

Tom (... star struck!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Nowhere near as glamorous but I saw a few of the cast from Coronation street at Blackpool Pleasure Beach once
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Apparently we just missed John Travolta one year at the Richard Petty Speedway - still kicking myself for not getting there earlier that day. John Travolta is like my hero!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Kate Mulgrew in dhs

I am such an idiot for not saying anything as we hadn't watched the show at that point

Post Thanks / Like
    My DW spotted Debbie Harry coming into the GF cafe for beakfast a while back when she was appearing at the House of Blues.

Not really a celeb., however I stood chatting to Paul Burrell [Pricess Di`s ex butler] at MCO while we were waiting at the baggage carousel as he had just flown in on our flight.

Post Thanks / Like
    We have seen David Ogden Stiers at either AKL or WL, can't remember which. Talked to him briefly but he wouldn't allow photos nor would he autograph. Have seen several different stars at airports on our travels, including Annette Funicello.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    I have never seen anyone famous at WDW. Unless you count Stephen Curtis Chapman at CP last year, which I don't.

Have seen several semi famous people at Universal though.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 217899
    I have never seen anyone famous at WDW. Unless you count Stephen Curtis Chapman at CP last year, which I don't.
    Ooh....that reminds me We saw Whoopi Goldberg at the CP last December - and Stephen Curtis Chapman a couple of years back at the CP

Post Thanks / Like
    Ooooo Mickey Mouse. He's quite famous apparently

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast