Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where did all that go then?

Post Thanks / Like
    Just collected Steven from school on his last day in Reception. Where did that go then? Seems like only last week we took this shy little boy in for the first day at big school. Now he's finished his first year. He's grown up so much in that time. He's a confident little boy now who stood up and narrated the story at his class play the other week. He's had the most wonderful teacher and it was hugs all round in the playground as we left.

I'm a blubbering wreck now. :(

Post Thanks / Like
    it does fly by dawn and before you know it he will be going to high school

i still cant believe chelsea has left school
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    for a tearful mum. Isn't it wonderful to watch our babies change during their first year in Big School!

Milestones will rush by at a scary speed. Before you know it you will be packing the car up with more junk than you can shake a stick at ready for Steven to start Uni.

Post Thanks / Like
    The years fly by don't they. Beth will be post 16 this year.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hang on Dawn it gets a lot faster from now on ( I am getting soooooooo old now).

Matthew has grown up a lot in the last year in reception, the things he comes out with now clows me away - not a little boy anymore

on the getting older front -

I find myself saying things like - 'Isn't it nice to see the daffs out' - and actually meaning it!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I find myself saying things like - 'Isn't it nice to see the daffs out' - and actually meaning it!!

I actually have a really bad saying now. If we have been to some were like pizza hut and the service is bad, i always say it because they have youngsters running it and they need someone a little older with a bit more athority

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 14742
    Matthew has grown up a lot in the last year in reception, the things he comes out with now clows me away - not a little boy anymore!!
    What do they do with them? Do the teachers hide away all the little babies and send us home with grown up children instead. It's amazing how they change in just that short period of time.

It was hard saying goodbye to his teacher - she is awesome. Still she'll be just down the corridor next year.:p015:

Post Thanks / Like
    Tell me about it....it feels like yesterday my DS was begining Jr High...now he's graduated....I creid when it finally sunk in that he's and adult now...
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    I know! Time flies by soooooo quickly. Alysia was this sweet, cherub faced toddler and now she's this girl-woman and will be going into her last year of high school come September :(

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast