Thread: adrs

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    i know it is difficult toget adr at the more popular restuarants is there a stand by list

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    No. They either book it for you or they don't. You can always get there at opening and hope for a walk in, and we've had some pretty good success with that, but not at the ones that have all the hype attached like CRT, and Le Cellier, Chef Mickey's... and of course not Victoria and Alberts.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by robertcraig, post: 218494
    i know it is difficult toget adr at the more popular restuarants is there a stand by list
    yeah it can be really frustrating especially as a lot of ADRs go unused but also uncancelled :(

As Tink says, the best you can do is keep calling or using the online system to see if availability opens up and then if not, try again on the day!
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I really think that a lot of the unused ADR problem would go away if Disney would just start taking a CC hold at the more popular places.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    i agree with this

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    i have just made an adr for california grill and had to leave my credit card details

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I think I did too.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I know I mentioned this before, but I had to put a credit card hold at MaMa Melrose . Keep checking robertcraig, there's always a chance that there will be a cancellation . Good Job getting an ADR at Cali Grill . You can always try for Yachtsman Steakhaus which also serves an excellent steak .

Post Thanks / Like
    Mama Melrose has a cc hold due to it being a Fantasmic package.

I've always had to give a cc for CA Grill.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    If you are staying at the Disney resort, the concierge desk normally quite helpful and often go further than they should.

In my experience the best time to do this is when there is no queue so they are under less pressure with time to find information for you