Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbie Intro

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone! I am a stay at home mom with 2 boys ages 3 and 5 (soon to be 4 and 6) and an amazing hubby that's a kid at heart. I have been wanting to go to Disney World since my cousin went in the early 90's lol and have yet to go, BUT my hubby and I have decided that it is about time for our FIRST trip (my hubby hasn't ever been either) to DISNEY WORLD and I am SO excited! Our boys will be with us and of course it's their first time as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya wdw2125 and to Secrets!

When are you going to WDW? Will you be staying onsite or off? You'll have soooo much fun. The boys (and you) will be amazed! It's such a wonderful place!

If you've got any questions, just ask. Someone will be along with an answer shortly.

Until then, welcome aboard!

Tom (... self appointed Assistant Cruise Director)

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi wdw2125!

I remember when hubby and I went for our first trip, we were 26 and so excited too!

You'll all have a fabulous time!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wdw2125, post: 218682
    Hi everyone! I am a stay at home mom with 2 boys ages 3 and 5 (soon to be 4 and 6) and an amazing hubby that's a kid at heart. I have been wanting to go to Disney World since my cousin went in the early 90's lol and have yet to go, BUT my hubby and I have decided that it is about time for our FIRST trip (my hubby hasn't ever been either) to DISNEY WORLD and I am SO excited! Our boys will be with us and of course it's their first time as well.
    Hi and welcome from a relative newbie. We went for our first time many years ago and been a few times but we're no less excited going this time than our first. Its a bug that bites and you'll want to keep on going. I'll say the kids will love it but when your there we're all kids. Watch there expressions when you first step into WDW its MAGIC

Post Thanks / Like
    and welcome to Secrets

Oh my!!! A first visit to Walt Disney World is something you'll never forget. Nothing we say here will prepare you for the emotions that you will experience as you first spot the castle in Magic Kingdom and walk down Main Street.

You're in for a treat that's for sure

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi wdw2125 and welcome to Secrets.

There`s nothing to compare with that first visit to WDW and you`ve sure found the right place here to help with your planning.
    Looking forward to seeing you around the site.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the welcome! We are going sept 19-25 and staying at POFQ w free dining woot woot!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey there

Jump right in, we're a friendly bunch

WELCOME TO SECRETS

:10:
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to have you here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wdw2125, post: 218695
    Thanks for the welcome! We are going sept 19-25 and staying at POFQ w free dining woot woot!
    Which version of the dining plan are you on? Quick service, normal, or deluxe? If you're on the normal or deluxe dining plans and are planning any sit down meals, you need to get your Advance Dinner Reservations (ADR's) right now if you haven't already. With the free dining plan, sit down restaurants fill up quickly.

BTW - you'll love POFQ! Catch the boat out back down to Downtown Disney while you're there for some shopping! The boys will love the pool!

Tom (... I wanna go!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast