Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: "Green" exchange sent/received thread

Post Thanks / Like
    hmmm I have not received any sort of fireman calendar I feel like I am missing out

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    oh and lozzy, don't worry. Some of the packages have taken a couple of weeks to reach their destinations!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 225759
    Alysia received her package from Deb yesterday. She loves it. Thanks so much!!
    Oh, I'm glad it got there! :0

I had been hanging on before sending it as I was waiting for some bags to come into the local farmshop that had "Richmond" on and they didn't arrive...lo and behold, they were there yesterday :( Not fair!

Post Thanks / Like
    If you'd like to send it to me along with some Thorntons, I certainly wouldn't mind

Oh! I was wondering if I could send you money to get another Betty's bag? Mom's best friend is named Betty and she thinks it would be a hoot to give her a bag.

Post Thanks / Like
    Lozzy, I got it!! Thank you soo much. I recieved 3 beautiful bags, one from Tesco, one from Asda and a Princess and the Frog bag from the Disney store ( which BTW will go into the hospital with me!! Love the ladybugs! Trish

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkfan, post: 226096
    Lozzy, I got it!! Thank you soo much. I recieved 3 beautiful bags, one from Tesco, one from Asda and a Princess and the Frog bag from the Disney store ( which BTW will go into the hospital with me!! Love the ladybugs! Trish
    so glad it arrived, did you find anything else in the box? (maybe a tinkfan bookmark)

Post Thanks / Like
    No, I'm sorry. I checked the box and all the bags too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lozzy, post: 226100
    so glad it arrived, did you find anything else in the box? (maybe a tinkfan bookmark)
    Laura I found it!!! It must have fell out of the box and my naughty dog brought it to his basket of toys lol!!!! It's beautiful, did you make it? What talent!!!! I love it

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 226008
    If you'd like to send it to me along with some Thorntons, I certainly wouldn't mind

Oh! I was wondering if I could send you money to get another Betty's bag? Mom's best friend is named Betty and she thinks it would be a hoot to give her a bag.

Hey Johnie, of course! Anything for you!! :D

Next time I'm at Betty's I'll get a bag, and I will get a Richmond one too (Thornton's may sneak in ;)

By the way.....I am still patiently waiting for mine but I'm sure it will turn up

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkfan, post: 226144
    Laura I found it!!! It must have fell out of the box and my naughty dog brought it to his basket of toys lol!!!! It's beautiful, did you make it? What talent!!!! I love it
    Oh I am so glad you found it, yes I made it myself.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast