Thread: How long to see disneyland?

Post Thanks / Like
    I know it may sound daft but we've only been to disneyworld once but we'll be over on the west coast and really want to see disneyland to compare

How long should we allow to see as much as possible, it's not as big as disneyworld is that right?

Are there things we should definitely be seeing or planning to do there which is different from disneyworld?

Post Thanks / Like
    We did all of Disneyland plus California Adventure over a long weekend.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    No, not nearly as lasrge as WDW. 3 days to see both parks pretty well would do it.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    As others have said, three days should be sufficient to see everything, especially if you go in the off-season. We usually spend a half day at California Adventure and the rest of the time at Disneyland...and honestly, the most time you'll need to spend at DCA would be a day (and that's if you're seeing most, if not all of the things there is to see in the park). All assuming you're going in the off-season.

Sometimes B?, never B?, always B?.