Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: twlilght

Post Thanks / Like
    O.M.G twilight the eclipse is comming out in july. also finally got the book called the short second life of bree tanner. was waiting for the book to come out and now have got it. yeeeeeeeeepppppppy

Post Thanks / Like
    I really like the short second life of bree tanner. OK, wasn't a long read but interesting background to the newborns!

Already got a few bookings for the midnight showing on july 2/3rd for Eclipse, really looking forward to it because I Think this could well be the best film of the series
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I am soooooooooooooo excited for Eclipse. I am really glad I have a cineworld unlimited card, bring on Edward endlessly :)

Post Thanks / Like
    I have 2 times booked already! Really looking forward to it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 218950
    I have 2 times booked already! Really looking forward to it!
    Snap - can't wait!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm excited for it It'll make the best film. Not looking forward to breaking dawn
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 219028
    Not looking forward to breaking dawn
    Ooo I am, I love how Breaking Dawn brings everything together and Bella finally gets to become a vampire. I love Breaking Dawn as Bella & Edward are together!

Although all this 3D talk is driving me crazy, I have never been a fan of 3D films and do hope that if they really must do it in 3D that we get a normal version too

The only downside is the wait, first half of BD November 2011, second July 2012, how will I survive the wait!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa1976, post: 219079
    Ooo I am, I love how Breaking Dawn brings everything together and Bella finally gets to become a vampire. I love Breaking Dawn as Bella & Edward are together!

Although all this 3D talk is driving me crazy, I have never been a fan of 3D films and do hope that if they really must do it in 3D that we get a normal version too

The only downside is the wait, first half of BD November 2011, second July 2012, how will I survive the wait!!!
    I think it made a mediocre book and it'll make an even worse film.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    I admit Eclipse was my favourite book as there is alot more bella & edward, but I do like BD too.

It would be a boring world if we were all the same :)

Post Thanks / Like
    I loved the story, don't get me wrong, but I think in parts it felt rushed, and it was overly corny and predictable that Bella was 'different' from the other newborns I liked reading from Jacob's perspective, but the last third of the book felt rushed to me.

I think it would have been better as 2 different books, because the main occurrence in the first part is Bella becoming a vampire. If she'd have spread that out it would have been the climax of the book, and then the next book's climax could have been the volturi council coming, Meyer really could have made it so much more intense
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast