Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ipad ordered!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 219082
    It may, just may come sooner - what size did you go for?
    Be nice if it did

I went for the 16GB wifi & 3G one. Mainly as I want to use it for my business and don't always have access to wifi when I'm at work, but when im at home I can connect up to the home wireless (i hope) so will save my 3G pennies.

Post Thanks / Like
    ooo what networ are you going through?

Post Thanks / Like
    Gone for 02 as i've never had any problems with them since i've had my iphone. Will either be doing the 1GB for 10 or 3GB for 15, not sure yet. 02 do unlimited wifi, whereas some of the others restrict you.

Post Thanks / Like
    which seems tight as wifi is clearly bought already byyourself at home and should be free

I don't know what your 3g usag will be but 500gb is more than I use in about 6 months - if its mainly web and email based stuff 500gb is a huge amount

I think in this day and age we always tend to overestimate our useage as the number have got so big they barely mae sense any more

( - dead chuffed when I ugraded to a 28k modem)

Post Thanks / Like
    I was going to go for the 1GB at 10 a month to start with. I can always add on extra if I find myself running out. It shouldn't though as when im at home I will piggyback off my wireless, so am only going to need it while im out and about to get emails

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 219094
    which seems tight as wifi is clearly bought already byyourself at home and should be free

I don't know what your 3g usag will be but 500gb is more than I use in about 6 months - if its mainly web and email based stuff 500gb is a huge amount

I think in this day and age we always tend to overestimate our useage as the number have got so big they barely mae sense any more

( - dead chuffed when I ugraded to a 28k modem)
    The limited wifi is only when you connect to the BT Openzone/Cloud type networks The type they have in bars, airports and the like , not on your home wifi network. That is totally unmonitored
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12